Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Supervise the renewal pricing process and assist pricing managers in reviewing and implementing the contractual terms.
- Prepare and check technical results of groups due for renewal on monthly basis.
- Identify major medical conditions of groups due for renewal and bring in notice to the pricing manager and medical underwriter.
- Supervise the preparation of quotations as per the price and product changes set by the pricing managers.
- Check and verify contractual terms of initial quotations and highlight any changes in members’ data, benefits, or rates.
- Approve and implement contracts below 500 members on CRM (sage) in adherence with approved rates and terms set by pricing managers.
- Provide monthly reports on pricing performance to the Executive Team
- Run the automated reports (frequent users report, management information report) and ensure that they are in line with the projected technical results.
- Assist pricing managers in preparing ad hoc reports and technical results for major clients.
- Assist in preparing the department periodical reports and maintain renewals and new business log sheets.
- Monitor loss ratios of major accounts using Cognos reports and report on underwriting contribution on monthly basis.
Years of Experience
- 0-3 years of experience
- Quantitive analysis
- Proficient in MS office package especially on Word and Excel.
- Have organization and time management skills
Bachelor's Degree in Actuary, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics