Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
The ideal candidate will support the C&B team in managing and achieving the compensation and benefits strategy, processes and tools for the company including but not limited to positioning the company competitively in the market, developing total reward programs, recognition schemes and variable pay while deploying efficient payroll management to help position BUPA Arabia as a leading employer in the market.
Compensation & Benefits
- Evaluate internal compensation policies.
- Ensure that pay practices comply with laws and regulations and internal policy.
- Compensation reviews for all internal mobility and advise on salary increment requests and negotiate collective arguments.
- Comparing employee compensation and benefits, job classifications, and salaries.
Competitive Pay & Benefits Positioning
- Review pay positioning of the company in relation to the market trends while following compensation and benefits best practices
- Lead the development of compensation and benefits schemes for the company at all levels, including salary benchmarking, grading and job evaluation initiatives, commissions, etc.
- Research and recommend attractive compensation strategy to attract high calibre candidates at all levels
Rewards Business Alignment
- Support business leaders with internal challenges and ensure that the reward practices deployed help them achieve their goals
- Advise the top management on how to apply the key principles of effective Reward programs to drive a pay for performance philosophy across the company.
- Apply and manage the organization’s benefits programs (LTIP, Bonus, Education benefit, etc.)
- Negotiate the annual salary budget with the CHRO & Head – C&B and prepare presentation of the forecast for the Remuneration Committee on an annual basis (Adjustment, Merit & Promotion budgets)
- Analyse the budget and its impact on the business
- Review & analyse final proposals from business leaders
- Communicate new payroll information with the team for cross check & verification to ensure that the system is updated for payroll processing.
- Ensure all staff related costs are monitored and controlled in line with business objectives
HR Programs & Rewards Initiatives
- Conduct research and review in the development of executive pay schemes to ensure the company remains competitive in the market for executive talent
- Analyse and recommend the development of variable pay plans that are aligned with the needs of the business
- Ensure variable pay outs are made according to company policy and guidelines
- Support the HR teams in developing HR programs/initiatives to help enable the organization to retain and develop talents and employees
Audit & Reporting
- Develop regulatory reports (SAMA, CMA, Labour Office, etc.) and coordinate with them on their requirements.
- Prepare and conduct internal in depth analysis as per the request of top management
- Lead negotiations and discussions with internal Audit teams in relation to any observations.
- Support the teams in closing of the audit observations & requirements related to C&B
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Years of Experience
- 5-10 years
- Soft Skills (MS Excel, Visio, Word, Power point)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Significant management and practitioner experience in HR
- Strong ethics and discretion when handling sensitive information
- Process oriented
- High attention to detail