Job Posting Status is Cancelled Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Manage the execution and delivery of end to end personalized services to the key strategic members in all the touch points of customer experience journey in order to ensure that members and their families receive consistent service experience utilizing the existing Bupa services customized to their needs.
1. Personalized Customer Experience Management:
- Manage members’ experience with the relevant functions to ensure that services are delivered end to end for the members in every touch point of their journey on a timely manner and being the main point of contact including off-site customer interaction.
- Collaborate with cross functional service leaders to customize healthcare services according to the healthcare needs of the targeted population.
2. Health Advisor:
- Advise accurate and useful information to the members and their families on medical information or specific Bupa services.
- Direct the members and refer them to appropriate department for assistance i.e. to ensure that they will be receiving a high level of quality in medical services
- Support the understanding of customer and consumer segmentation to offer breakthrough personalized care
- Support the implementation and serving of our core healthcare services
3. PCC Performance & Reporting:
- Report the KPI updates for each service offering with the department data analysis team
- Prepare and conduct presentations and business updates to key leaders ”Relation Manager” within the organization
- Provide monthly feedback report on the progress of PCC program as part of updates in overall Retention report & share it with key leaders
- Good medical background
- Extensive experience in dealing with clients
- Extended scale of networks