Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
To promote and sell Bupa Arabia’s products through direct and intermediaries’ channels with emphasis on medium to large and Major/Key clients by adapting with market dynamics, helping to fulfil the customers’ needs from the “prospecting stage” till the stage where the customer receives the activated cards whereby ensuring all services are provided by adhering to internal and external rules and regulations.
- Promote Bupa Arabia product to achieve set and agreed personal and team target
- Establish, build and maintain the relationship with clients
- Understand the PMI (Private Medical Insurance) market dynamics and competition trends and present the yearly plan accordingly
- Present market studies to prospect new opportunities that lead to company’s growth
- Balance” won-book” between competitors and the client mix between direct new business vs. intermediaries’ new business within company direction
- Balance book distribution per Quarter and per business contribution and product Mix to maintain a healthy low risk profile
- Work with commercial finance on every account to ensure positive contribution as per company target
- Assist Relationship team members in client renewals
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Coach and Support Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Maintain healthy proper balanced sales pipeline.
- Build and maintain a yearly funnel of minimum 150,000 lives with value exceeding 90 million
- Generate leads from all internal and external sources
- Present Quarterly and yearly plan reflecting the funnel analysis and sales expectations
- Ensure best coverage for any sales opportunity
- Explore new sales areas and ways to achieve target
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets/districts
- Develop key and major account plans and present Key and major account strategy.
- Maintain the win-loss activity report on monthly basis
- Prepare , explain and collect signed contracts from the new clients
- Fulfill the whole process on the system ( CRM) from Opportunity creation till invoice generation on Caesar
- Prepare and collect signed KYC ( Know your customer) form that’s required by SAMA ( Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency)
- Apply and comply with regulators policies and regulations and regularly follow up the updates to comply with industry requirements (Pass IFCE/ The Insurance Foundation Certificate exam conducted by SAMA/Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency)
- Work based on Bupa Arabia strategy and values
- Introduce new clients to Bupa Online services and collect the signed Web-Agreement or introduce the membership convenient channel
- Collect First payment and educate clients about Bupa credit control policy
- Gather full sponsors’ documentation as per the CCHI(Council of Co-operative Health Insurance) and provide it to concerned department
- Ensures daily update on Bupa Arabia management system “Sage CRM” for all activities
4- Building Client Relationship:
- Coordinate with all involved operational department to ensure smooth launch for new policies
- Conduct product and service presentation to new clients
- Responsible to solve client’s issues resulting from any function in the organization
- To remain accessible for clients 24/7 for 365 days even during vacations to help clients
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing the best services demonstrating Bupa’s values and resolve complaint in timely manner
- Lead the Handover process with the Relationship team as per the company Handover policy
- Provide consistent client feedback to internal departments management by recommending improvements to promote customer satisfaction and drive revenue
- Conduct focus group for big clients in harmonization with the relationship team
5-Coaching and mentoring:
- Coach and train new sales executives
- Assist all team members in field visits
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude to be perceived as Role Module for the team members.
- Attended Sales and Negotiation courses.
- Must have excellent self-management, team-management, motivational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic.