Job Posting Status is On Hold Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Executes the renewal pricing process and assist pricing managers in reviewing and implementing the contractual terms.
1- Renewals Workflow;
- Prepare and check technical results of groups due for renewal on monthly basis.
- Identify major medical conditions of groups due for renewal and bring in notice to the pricing manager and medical underwriter.
- Supervise the preparation of quotations as per the price and product changes set by the pricing managers.
2- Pricing Analytics;
- Prepare pricing analysis and related Cognos reports.
3- New Product Development;
- Load the pricing of new products and set the appropriate risk controls and contribution margins.
4- Clients’ Reports;
- Run the automated reports (frequent users report, management information report) and ensure that they are in line with the projected technical results.
- Assist pricing managers in preparing ad hoc reports and technical results for major clients.
5- Department reports;
- Assist in preparing the department periodical reports and maintain renewals and new business log sheets.
- Monitor loss ratios of major accounts using Cognos reports and report on underwriting contribution on monthly basis.
6- Automation & Digitization;
- Initiate automation and digitization pricing and reporting activities.
- Leverage technology solutions to further strengthen the pricing control environment.
- Quantitative analysis.
- Accounting, Finance, and exposure to Underwriting and/or Insurance Industry.
Mathematic/Actuarial Science/Finance/Economics or any relevant business major